Stay Safe, Safe Stay
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is always our highest priority. With that in mind, we've taken steps to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness for your stay. Details are listed below:
Pool & Spa
* Pool lounges and tables are cleaned regularly with a disinfectant spray.
* Bottles of spray are available at the pool for guest use
* Pool lounges have been spread over a larger area to allow more distance between guests. If you would like a lounge moved, please request a staff member to move it for you.
* We ask that guests maintain a safe six-foot distance from other parties in both the pool and the spa, and/or wear a face mask.
* Your room has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using hospital-grade cleaning products. Extra disinfectant has been applied to high touch areas including light switches, door handles and television remote controls.
* Daily room servicing is optional. If you prefer, we will not enter your room but still offer trash pickup, fresh towels and bath supplies. If a staff member needs to access your room, we ask that you wait outside during the time they are servicing the room.
* As we always have; linens and bedding including coverlets are replaced with clean and sanitized sets after each guest stay.
* A complimentary Continental Breakfast will be available each morning between 7:30 and 10:30 am. Staff will take your breakfast order and deliver it to you. Guest access inside the Cafe will be restricted. We ask that you maintain a six-foot distance from other guests while waiting.
Lobby & Common Areas
* We ask that only one party at a time enter the Lobby.
* The Steam Room and Dry Sauna will be closed until further notice.
* Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property for your use. Each guest room will also have a bottle of sanitizer for your use.
* Common area surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
* Complimentary masks are available in the Lobby.
We encourage all of our guests to follow recommended guidelines for safety including:
* Maintaining a six-foot physical distance from other guests and staff.
* Regular hand washing and sanitizing.
* Wearing masks in common areas, especially where physical distancing is not possible.
* Face Masks are required to enter most businesses in Palm Springs, including restaurants and bars. Most restaurants have reduced the amount of seating they offer. We highly encourage you to make reservations for your favorite places well in advance.