Stay Safe, Safe Stay
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is always our highest priority. With that in mind, we've taken steps to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness for your stay. Details are listed below:
Pool & Spa
* Pool lounges and tables are cleaned regularly with a disinfectant spray. * Pool lounges have been spread over a larger area to allow more distance between guests.
* Room Service
* Your room has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using hospital-grade cleaning products. Extra disinfectant has been applied to high touch areas including light switches, door handles and television remote controls. * As we always have; linens and bedding including coverlets are replaced with clean and sanitized sets after each guest stay.
* A complimentary Continental Breakfast will be available each morning between 8:00 and 10:00 am. Staff will take your breakfast order and deliver it to you. Guest access inside the Cafe will be restricted.
* Lobby & Common Areas
* Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property for your use. Each guest room will also have a bottle of sanitizer for your use.
* Common area surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
* Complimentary masks are available in the Lobby.
We encourage all of our guests to follow recommended guidelines for safety including: * Regular hand washing and sanitizing.
* Wearing masks in common areas, especially where physical distancing is not possible.
* Face Masks are required to enter most businesses in Palm Springs, including restaurants and bars. Most restaurants have reduced the amount of seating they offer. We highly encourage you to make reservations for your favorite places well in advance.